Bullet Journalling for Complete Beginners!
Bullet journaling is a great system to boost productivity and organization and make sure that you accomplish your goals this year! Check out my top 5 videos on how you can get started on bullet journalling and some of my favourite designs to try!
1.Tips on How to Start a Bullet Journal!
This video is perfect for complete beginners in bullet journalling, she give you amazing tips on how to get started and how to stay motivated the whole year! If you’re looking for a more quick background on bullet journalling and the very basics of getting started check out Bullet Journalling 101 .
- Think about what size you want your bullet journal to be.
- Decide if you want Dotted, Grid, Lined or Plain paper in your Bullet Journal.
- Research, Research, Research! Find some of your favourite bullet journals online to find inspiration! To start check out BoHo.Berry!
- Just start simple! Over complicating or trying to be perfect will only discourage you from journalling!
- Spend about a week or so preparing your bullet journal, just to get the hang of it.
- Don’t worry about messy handwriting! This bullet journal is yours (plus it gives it character).
- Schedule a certain time each day to write in your bullet journal to help you get into the routine.
- Draw and write your permanent spreads in the back of your bullet journal, so you can quickly access them without having to check your index!
2. Planning the year!
This minimalistic journal is perfect for those who want a clean sleek look to their notebook! I also love how this video shows Monica’s planning process on how she prepares her bullet journal before actually writing it down permanently! Check out the tips below!
- Write down the sections you want and what could go in them
- Include some extra pages of other topics you want to include
- Plan out your layout
- Write down a list of page ideas that are applicable to you!
- Start writing down specific contents you would be including in your page ideas
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE – CLICK THE PAGE NUMBER BELOW
Originally posted 2017-01-12 04:47:10.
Pages: 1 2